Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Chris and Patience - August 20, 2011

I went down to Chagrin Falls to take pictures of Patience and her girls getting ready at Jason by the Falls.  After the girls were ready, we headed downtown to the Double Tree so the girls could get dressed.  After taking some pictures of the girls, I went to an upper floor to make sure I could get some shots of the guys getting ready, too.  I went to the hotel lobby and waited for the Groom, Chris to come down.  They were doing a 'first look' and I wanted to make sure I was ready.  Patience came down in the elevator and they saw each other for the first time.  They both were glowing!

After the first look, we went down to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Museum for pictures.  We were able to get a number of great shots.  We headed down to the 9th Street Pier to take some more pictures on our way to the Goodtime Boat where the ceremony and reception were.  On the boat, we had the ceremony and reception.  There was a lot of laughter and celebration throughout the entire evening.  I had a great time shooting Chris and Patience's wedding!



No comments:

Post a Comment