Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Scott and Jennifer - September 10, 2011

Scott and Jennifer won an engagement sitting from my booth at the Q104 Bridal Show this past January. After getting their pictures back from the engagement session, they booked me to photograph their wedding at Sandusky's Kalahari Waterpark and Resort. (When I found out about their wedding location I knew I just HAD to be their photographer).

I met up with them at Kalahari on the 9th of September for their rehearsal. They covered a room for my self and my husband for the weekend to make sure we were well rested for the big day. We joined them, their families and bridal party for pizza at an amazing local pizza stop after wards. Saturday morning, I was down the hall with the girls and my husband was with the guys taking pictures. It was raining all day, but the weather finally broke so we were able to have the ceremony on the bridge. I was so excited, the indoor location was nice, but not as dramatic. After, we took pictures around the hotel, on the bridge and even in the arcade. The event coordinator and director even set it up to take pictures with the tiger cub. Too cute!!

The night ended with a lovely reception. The food there was amazing. The sense of family, love and community was apparent throughout the entire reception. I huge thank you to Scott and Jennifer for their hospitality during the day. They were such a warm and friendly couple. Congratulations!!!!






















No comments:

Post a Comment